Sunday 17 April 2016

OOTD: Sunday Style with GANT



Hello!


It may be Spring but by god it doesn't feel like it. After such a mild Winter I expected a nice Spring to come out away but alas Mother Nature was just playing a big old prank on us all. 

I am still wearing my winter coat, still carrying an umbrella and making sure I always have a scarf on hand. All the shops are full of beautiful flowery dresses and generally summer style clothes but it feels like it wont be a while till we get to wear them. 

For two weeks I have been waiting for a clear day to finally get these photos done but the constant rain was getting in the way. Then finally on a lazy Sunday, the sun decided to kind of come out!






Top: Forever 21
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: H&M
Jacket: Primark
Hat: H&M
Belt: GANT
Necklace: Primark
Bracelets: Forever 21


Recently I have been going for a more casual style. Mainly to do with my work life being completely different in the last 6 or so months. I went from having a job that made me wear an awful uniform to being able to wear what I want. I used to always want to wear my nicest stuff on my days off due to the uniform but now I feel like I can be more chilled our with my choices. 

I thought being able to wear what I want to work would make outfit choosing more stressful but somehow it has went the opposite way for me. Since I have to try mix and match stuff together more, I've started to realise I have a lot more wearable clothes than I thought! 

I recently received this lovely GANT* belt and couldn't wait to bring it into an outfit. I will always love a simple leather belt, I think they are staple for every wardrobe. From wearing with jeans or using as waist belt for dresses, you can't beat a good belt. They are always so easy to work into outfits and seeing as I wear a lot of monochrome and camel like colours, this one was perfect! 



As you can see my hair is looking rather different. After a trip to Mathew Watt Hair to get a simple trim, I came out with a brand new firey look. Keep your eyes peeled for a full post about this very soon! 

Let's just hope this weather gets better soon and we can actually start seeing the loveliness of Spring! 


Till the next time!



X



*Item was sent to me free for a blog post. All views and opinions are my own

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely, I adore the colour! Your outfit and hat are en pointe! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely smart outfit and your hair colour is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the GANT belt and your hair!!! The weather has totally been playing tricks I'm freezing when will it finally warm up! Www.mylifeinrosetintedglasses.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete