Thursday 15 May 2014

Wear Eponymous Blogger Shoot (Behind the scenes)

#WeStyle


So most of you know about this but in case you've missed my constant talking about it, last Saturday, myself and 3 other amazing bloggers got the chance to model and style for the new Wear Eponymous campaign. To say this was a fantastic experience is an understatement.  If anything I am still in shock over being picked for such a thing. I've only been blogging since January and I'm still (slowly) getting to grips with it all. So it was such a confidence boost to get picked. I must be doing something right... yeah?

So on Saturday the 10th, I got the chance to meet the amazing team behind Wear Eponymous along with some incredibly lovely fellow bloggers. 
Who you should all check out: KerryJustBeautyThe Likely Lady & Soph-istication

Now for any of you who haven't heard of Wear Eponymous (get following them on Twitter & Facebook) they are a brilliant Glasgow based company made up of the lovely Laura, Elaine & Alan. They provide luxury but affordable fashion as well as promoting emerging designers. Basically in a nut shell, they are pretty damn great and you should check them out. Plus they have been amazing at getting us bloggers and fashion lovers involved with their twitter parties.

Which brings us to this shoot!

From that twitter party, alot of people suggested the idea of doing a bloggers based photoshoot for the #WeStyle campaign. So that's exactly what they did!

Now, I'm not going to give too much away here as the big reveal shall be next week but I'm going to share with you some behind the scenes pictures to wet your appetite.  
Once it's launched, I shall do another little blog to show you all the amazing work everyone had put into this.

But before that, I would like to say a massive thank you to the Wear Eponymous team for getting us involved like this. It was an amazing day and I wont forget it in a hurry. Also the other bloggers were beyond lovely and it was a great experience to get to meet them.  Plus, I'm sure you will all agree, they looked amazing!

So here are some little sneak peeks from the day, enjoy:








Also big shoutout to my amazing beautiful friend Samantha Hall. She was an absolute diamond on the day and really helped out with taking photos and distracting me from my nerves!

I can't wait for you all to see the finished product, thanks for reading!

Till next time

X

4 comments:

  1. How amazing! I saw this on Twitter but Glasgow is waaaay too far for me or I would have applied! :(

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a shame! I noticed a few people who wanted to apply but couldn't get up to Glasgow. Kerry, who got picked, drove up from Birmingham!! I thought getting a train from Edinburgh was enough travel for me haha xx

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for the big reveal. Fab post. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing the final shots!

    ReplyDelete